Monday 14 December 2009

UPDATE

Hello BFG readers,

This is basically an update on what exactly is going on. We've been really busy recently and have been at a lot of parties meeting lots of people, talkin til 9am blah blah.

So we're getting loads of shit sorted over xmas and 2010 is gunna be huge for BFG and I'm that excited that I'm going to rip all our balls off and throw 'em all around Leeds.

Keep stalking us on here and in our actual lives as well, we're all gunna be around for New Years in Leeds so look out for us. I'm gunna stop rambling 'cos I've got cheese and sausages to eat

And by the way, check this guy out, his work is round Leeds and it's fucking awesome, also I'm in love with him, just a little, Joel Galvin:

www.ventralisgolden.blogspot.com

Take it easy

A, BFG xx

No comments:

Post a Comment